Collection

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sketches of the New Year

Hallo and Happy New Year!
I hope everyone's holiday was wonderful, I was visiting my family last week just before the new school quarter started. So now it's time to be back in school for my 11th quarter at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh.

I'm taking Web animation, Digital Compositing, 3D character animation, and Digital Texturing and Sculpting. I'm real excited to see what adventures this quarter holds since the last was definitely quite the eventful and developmental time with tons of great projects and some good old networking at events. The highlight of them all was the Red Stick International Film Festival down in Baton Rouge, LA.

Here are some sketches from the past week that I picked out, a few drawn on my train ride home. Gotta love long scenic train rides through PA.

2 comments:

  1. Impressive range =]
    Birds, animals, people, vehicles =o
    Good stuff! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work Brittany!

    ReplyDelete